"nothing very interesting happens in well-lighted places."

112 things - part 4

25. I had oysters for the first time just a few weeks ago.
26. I drink my coffee black.
27. I'm great at Taboo and Scrabble.
28. But horrible at Pictionary and Charades.
29. I have a thing for giant plaster cows.
30. Post-its are my favorite office supply. Legal pads come in a close second.
31. I'm thrilled that American Gladiators is back. Nothing beats the original. Yay for spandex and unabashed tackiness.
32. In high school, I was (junior) prom king.

2 comments:

Carly said...

My former rugby coach was Ice on the original American Gladiator. Currently, she's a high school soccer coach in Austin.

Sara Christine said...

My desk at work in plastered with Post-Its. I am drowning in Post-Its. I like your lists. :)