"nothing very interesting happens in well-lighted places."

112 things - part 3

17. I went to the principal's office in fourth grade for writing and distributing a gossip column that documented the colors of all the girls' underwear.
18. I am a dog person.
19. I love hiking. When I lived in LA I would be in Runyan Canyon daily.
20. I don't like camping. I thinks it's the tents. Or inevitably getting moist (from rain, dew, spills). Yuck.
21. I've seen Some Like it Hot so many times (countless, really) that I've got it memorized.
22. My acting career has been limited to the Junior League of Dallas annual fundraising ball. I was in the Purple People Eater Number. There was a purple sequin bomber jacket involved.
23. I learned to drive on a 1995 blue VW Cabrio (and drove it through college).
24. I have a print of Lichtenstein's "Drowning Girl" hanging in my bedroom.

3 comments:

emlocke said...

You're so pervy. I wish we'd been in fourth grade together. I have always had a fantastic panty-wardrobe.

emlocke said...

P.S. most people do 100 things. I just picked 112 because 12 is my favorite number and I have no particular affection for the number 100.

Jon said...

I like 112. We're just so fascinating that 100 could not possibly do us justice. It's also a hefty challenge.