"nothing very interesting happens in well-lighted places."

shuffle this!

So a while back on the FB, there was a meme where you'd hit shuffle on your iPod and forward your list to friends. Then they'd do the same, etc. The whole bit is that we all have great stuff and we all have schlock, and oh isn't it fun to revel in it all. So, on this champagne friday (yes, that's how we roll on Friday afternoons at The Sound), I thought I'd share my shuffle ten. Here is the v. Williamsburg-friendly list:

1 - Intro, Deerhunter
2 - Music Is Happiness, The Octopus Project
3 - Into the Groove, Madonna
4 - Young Adult Fiction, The Pains of Being Pure at Heart
5 - Procession, New Order
6 - I Bleed, The Pixies
7 - Pitter Patter Goes My Heart, Broken Social Scene
8 - Home, LCD Soundsystem
9 - Your Name Is Wild, Guided By Voices
10 - Daniel, Bat for Lashes

What are yours? Please do share.

1 comment:

littlewow said...

I Love it when you update your blog :)